Saturday, May 25, 2013

Vivid 2013


Vivid 2013, originally uploaded by Michael.Sutton.

Come with me tomorrow night in just over 24 hours time I will be walking you through the +Vivid Sydney lighting festival in +Sydney via a live on air +Google Australia hangout. So why don't you +Visit NSW to register or for the link go to https://plus.google.com/app/basic/events/csa7lodq6jj5tk81rqrtg4nbees

I took this last night on my iPhone which unfortunately I cannot use in a live on air hangout as the iOs platform is not supported, so I will be using a Samsung android.

If you have any questions for myself or any of my hangout guests make sure to leave a comment on the original post during the hangout. Joining me will be +Lauren Bath +Gretchen Chappelle +Grant Galbraith and +Keith McInnes. If you want to be in the hangout let myself or +Holly Galbraith know . See you soon.

#iphoneonly #vividsydney #seesydney #visitnsw #visitsydney +Australia #

Don't forget to share your photos from Vivid on #google+ #facebook #flickr #instagram #eyem and #twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment